Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Very soon, I promise, I will be posting about great books I've read or other writers' news, but for today, I am participating in one final act of shameless self-promotion. Here goes.

You are all invited to my first-ever book launch! (After 15 years of writing, this feels like a momentous event. :-) Please check out the invitation (above) and come to see me talk about my new book, Up We Grow! A Year in the Life of a Small, Local Farm.

My personal guarantee: the food will be local, in season and good!

Hope to see you there.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Tanya Kyi said...

That's so exciting! I wish, wish, wish I could come but I'm out of town. I know it's going to be a smashing success, though.

I've cross-posted to the CWILL blog.

Deborah Hodge said...

Thanks, Tanya! Wish you could come, too.