Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Literiffic Day

A big thank you to the students and staff, especially teacher-librarian Karen Ferguson, of Moody Middle School for inviting me to your fabulous Literiffic Day. It was good to meet you all and speak to audiences who clearly love books as much as I do.

Also presenting today were fellow authors, Glen Huser, Diane Tullson, and Dan Bar-el.

Thank you for the Moody Middle School coffee mug and pens, both of which will get extensive use in my office over the next few months. They are perfect gifts for a writer.

I would have loved to take part in your school-wide Jeopardy game today. It sounded like great fun.

Take care, have a wonderful summer and keep reading!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
It was great having you. You helped make Literrific the best yet. I can't imagine what we will do next year. The students loved your presentation. Good luck with your new books. See you soon.
Karen