Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Author Photo


I think the toughest part of my job may be having to get a professional photograph to use for promotional purposes. I always put this task off for much longer than I should. However, this month, I summoned up my courage and headed down to the studio of Vancouver photographer, Douglas Buchan, for a photo shoot. Doug always does a fantastic job and manages to put me at ease (or as much at ease as is possible with me) and is patient enough to take a lot of shots in order to get one that's just right. I managed to smile and he got some lovely shots. Here's one of my new photos. If you need a professional photo, I highly recommend Doug. Check out his website at: http://www.douglasbuchan.com

Doug also likes to photograph bright, beautiful flowers and is having a show of his work at the Port Moody Public Library for the month of August. If you're interested in seeing some amazing flowers, here's the library link: http://library.portmoody.ca. Thanks, Doug!



1 comment:

Shelley Hrdlitschka said...

Debbie, that's a stunning photo!